The pattern repeat is the distance measured before the same part of the design repeats itself along the length of wallpaper. The pattern repeats can vary in size dependant on the scale of the wallpaper design. The pattern repeat is important to keep in mind when deciding how much wallpaper to order.
Articles in this section
- The wall covering edges won't stick down, how do I stop them keep lifting?
- What effect can heat have when decorating?
- How long should it take for my wallpaper to dry out naturally?
- What causes shrink back (joints to open)?
- What if I have a complaint?
- Should the design on wallpaper always come off the correct way up?
- Why can’t I get the pattern to match?
- What causes bubbles on the wall after hanging?
- How many rolls of wallpaper do I need?
- How do I clean my wallpaper?