The pattern match describes the way to join to lengths of wallpaper so that the patterns match up. The pattern match for your wallpaper is indicated on the product label. There are multiple types of pattern match, for example, straight match, free match and offset match.
Articles in this section
- How To Video: Wallpapering - Paste The Wall
- How To Video: Wallpapering - Paste the Paper
- The wall covering edges won't stick down, how do I stop them keep lifting?
- What effect can heat have when decorating?
- How long should it take for my wallpaper to dry out naturally?
- What causes shrink back (joints to open)?
- What if I have a complaint?
- Should the design on wallpaper always come off the correct way up?
- Why can’t I get the pattern to match?
- What causes bubbles on the wall after hanging?