No! We do not recommend that you size your walls, however, we do recommend that you use a good quality primer/sealer, as this is more compatible with the ready mixed 'tub' adhesive and acts as a suitable sandwich or 'key' coat on both porous and non-porous wall surfaces.
Articles in this section
- How To Video: Wallpapering - Paste The Wall
- How To Video: Wallpapering - Paste the Paper
- The wall covering edges won't stick down, how do I stop them keep lifting?
- What effect can heat have when decorating?
- How long should it take for my wallpaper to dry out naturally?
- What causes shrink back (joints to open)?
- What if I have a complaint?
- Should the design on wallpaper always come off the correct way up?
- Why can’t I get the pattern to match?
- What causes bubbles on the wall after hanging?