Ready-mixed 'tub' adhesives contain additives, which improves the initial grab of the wallcovering on to the wall surface and improves the long-term bonding qualities of the adhesive.
Articles in this section
- The wall covering edges won't stick down, how do I stop them keep lifting?
- What effect can heat have when decorating?
- How long should it take for my wallpaper to dry out naturally?
- What causes shrink back (joints to open)?
- What if I have a complaint?
- Should the design on wallpaper always come off the correct way up?
- Why can’t I get the pattern to match?
- What causes bubbles on the wall after hanging?
- How many rolls of wallpaper do I need?
- How do I clean my wallpaper?