Using Paste-the-Wall wallpaper could cut your hanging time in half. Since the wallpaper does not need to soak prior to hanging, it can be hung more easily and quickly. Also, you won’t need a pasting table which can also save you some of the mess and clean up.
Articles in this section
- The wall covering edges won't stick down, how do I stop them keep lifting?
- What effect can heat have when decorating?
- How long should it take for my wallpaper to dry out naturally?
- What causes shrink back (joints to open)?
- What if I have a complaint?
- Should the design on wallpaper always come off the correct way up?
- Why can’t I get the pattern to match?
- What causes bubbles on the wall after hanging?
- How many rolls of wallpaper do I need?
- How do I clean my wallpaper?