When decorating a kitchen or bathroom, you want to use a wallpaper that is moisture resistant and unaffected by exposure to humidity. Vinyl coated, or solid vinyl wallpapers are more durable and able to be washed, which is ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
Articles in this section
- How To Video: Wallpapering - Paste The Wall
- How To Video: Wallpapering - Paste the Paper
- The wall covering edges won't stick down, how do I stop them keep lifting?
- What effect can heat have when decorating?
- How long should it take for my wallpaper to dry out naturally?
- What causes shrink back (joints to open)?
- What if I have a complaint?
- Should the design on wallpaper always come off the correct way up?
- Why can’t I get the pattern to match?
- What causes bubbles on the wall after hanging?