Even though it is not always necessary to use lining paper, it is designed to be a perfect base for wallpaper and can help hide any blemishes that might show through thin wallpaper. You may consider using lining paper if your walls have multiple imperfections or repaired spots, if you are using a thin wallpaper, or when we recommend it.
Articles in this section
- How To Video: Wallpapering - Paste The Wall
- How To Video: Wallpapering - Paste the Paper
- The wall covering edges won't stick down, how do I stop them keep lifting?
- What effect can heat have when decorating?
- How long should it take for my wallpaper to dry out naturally?
- What causes shrink back (joints to open)?
- What if I have a complaint?
- Should the design on wallpaper always come off the correct way up?
- Why can’t I get the pattern to match?
- What causes bubbles on the wall after hanging?