For wallpapers to fully dry out it could take from 2 to 7 days, dependent upon the type of wall covering and other factors, such as wall surface, adhesive and atmospheric condition, etc.
Articles in this section
- The wall covering edges won't stick down, how do I stop them keep lifting?
- What effect can heat have when decorating?
- How long should it take for my wallpaper to dry out naturally?
- What causes shrink back (joints to open)?
- What if I have a complaint?
- Should the design on wallpaper always come off the correct way up?
- Why can’t I get the pattern to match?
- What causes bubbles on the wall after hanging?
- How many rolls of wallpaper do I need?
- How do I clean my wallpaper?